posted by snowwhitedrifted (SWD/West Coast Stacey)
In honor of
my birhtday Cinco De Mayo, I’m cracking open a bottle of Dos Equis, purchased solely because I like their commercials:
So, who in our lil supernatural world could be classified as such? None other than star of the Fever series: Jericho Barrons
So, what qualifies Barrons as the Most Interesting Man in the World?
Book 4 Chapter 4. He is responsible for the following:
• Esme has no lines in any of the Twilight movies because he Voiced her silent.
• The Volturi based their color scheme on his tattoos.
• Alice’s visions are actually his afterthoughts.
• Thoughts of him are what make Bella stumble.
• RobWard took a lesson from him on how to make Twi-hards do this:
• Knowing something about sassy Southern blonds, Barrons originated Bill Compton’s catch phrase, “Sookeh is Mahine”
• Damon stole his smirk.
• Barrons turned Stefan emo in response.
• Eric based Fangtasia’s basement on the blue prints of Jericho’s personal lair. Barrons sent the chains as a “You’re Welcome” gift.
• He taught the Black Dagger Brotherhood what to do what their daggers.
• He originally invented the Tardis as an Unseelie meatlocker.
• Based on his suggestion, Jamie Fraser put up some stones hoping a hot piece would one day walk through.
• Mitchell brought a picture of JZB’s hair to his Vamp stylist. He was denied.
• He taught Vishous the power of a sink.
Happpy Cinco de Drinko!
Stay thirsty my friends.
And since it’s Cinco De Mayo I’m posting this: