posted by EC Stacey
Time to Kick Off 2012 Supernatural Style
Dear Actors and Actresses of Supernatural Shows (and TalkSupe Readers),
EC here. I need to apologize. With all the holiday decorating, baking and channeling of entertaining queen, Martha Stewart I have neglected you. The Christmas times fill me with so much holiday spirit that instead of watching eternal love and scary undead things, I watch holiday movies starring Tom Cavanagh (from that show ED) on basic cable. Oh and there was an awesome one that starred Dawson from Dawson’s Creek. Not to forget the Santa town movie starring DJ from Full House! (Obviously, I love the cheesiest of Christmas movies.) Stop giving me dirty looks, Ian Somerhalder. Go recycle something!
For this reason, I am making my New Year’s Resolutions for you, shows like Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Secret Circle, etc. #QuestionablePriorities
1. Dear Vampire Diaries, I will try my best this new year to watch and blog about your episodes in a timely manner. I will not watch Parks & Recreation on DVR, 15 times in a row and laugh my self silly then feel unable to deal with Mystic Falls angst. I will also not write a letter to Kevin Williamson to add Aziz Anzari to the Vamp Di cast for a comedic sidekick to Damon and Stefan. (Even though they really need one.)
2. Dear True Blood, I will sit through an episode this summer without complaining the whole time that the show is way too different than the books. I will just be happy that Lafayette is still alive and not curse the death of Tara. I will TRY not to write a letter to Alan Ball to make the show all about Alcide and Sam. Those two men sure know how to rock the Sam’s shirt!
3. Dear Supernatural, I will try to watch the episodes I’ve missed so far this season. Which is all of them.
4. Dear Secret Circle, I will forgive you for killing off Nick and introducing that bland Ken Doll. Never mind. Not forgiven.
I will, however, limit Adam eyeliner jokes to every OTHER episode.
5. Dear Breaking Dawn, I will try not to make fun of you. Who I am kidding. I will still make fun of you and create more Fake Celebrity Email Theaters starring that Pretty Pattinson.
6. Dear Being Human (British and U.S. Editions), I will try my best not to compare the two of you. It really isn’t fair to make comparisons, but instead attempt to find positives about each. (I still find the British far superior, but I am giving you a chance season 2!)
7. Dear Walking Dead, I still won’t watch you. (Stupid, nightmare giving zombies!)
8. I will try not to watch DVR recordings of The New Girl and Glee that I have already watched, instead I will watch all the previously mentioned shows like Vamp Di that are filling up my DVR along with cooking shows. (Except that zombie one. Eww!)
I promise all of this to all of you. Except that I really should admit that I am not the best at keeping resolutions. At all. Plus that New Girl is soo funny! I could watch it all day long!
Your friend, EC Stace