posted by snowwhitedrifted (SWD/ west coast stacey)
Picture it: A cold and stormy April (?!) night. A young (??!!) woman sits alone in front of her fireplace finishing, “An Echo in the Bone.” A clap of thunder rings out (thunder, it’s SoCal, we don’t really get thunder, weird) making her small dogs bark as she reads, “…but you’re my wolf.”
…and that’s it!!!
ALL I CAN SAY IS:
Another year until #8, eh?!!!! No, I canna take it! Damn you, stupid rocks for being just too good to put down! Rocks, and by rocks I mean JAMMF you have OWNED me since Sept!
I am missing my Frasers, Murrays, Mackenzies, Greys, and Hunters already… it’s been a day.
I couldn’t have managed w/ out MOP Echo posts and comments.
…and as for Claire and LJ…
– Whenever I read, “Rachel Hunter” I thought of the actual, “Rachel Hunter” model and ultimate non Quaker.
– What happened to William’s fondness for Rachel?
– I feel gipped out of an Ian and Rachel reunion scene
– Since they took the ship back to France together, I’m thinking a Michael and Joanie hook up?
– And, surprisingly, Rollo made it out of this?!